8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Handling transactions for business accounts can seem intimidating at times, but it doesn’t have to be. This webinar will cover common issues that arise when a business owner, authorized signer, or other party wants to transact on the account. It will also address less common, but more perplexing issues, such as when a separate taxpayer identification number is required and what happens when the business owner dies or becomes incapacitated. Join us to learn how to avoid pitfalls and problems when handling business accounts.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How is CIP conducted on a business?
- Can authorized signers deposit personal checks into a business account?
- Who can change signers on a sole proprietorship, corporation, or LLC account?
- What is a DBA, and what does it mean?
- What happens when a business owner dies?
- Are site visits important?
- When should beneficial ownership information be updated?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Business account documentation chart
- Sample beneficial ownership certification and instructions
- Business account questionnaire
- Helpful internet sites
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"New Accounts Series: Opening Business Accounts:
Entities, Documentation, Authority & Regulatory Requirements"
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff who open new accounts, take deposits, or handle transactions at the teller line, by mail, ATM, or call center, including new account representatives, service representatives, tellers, compliance staff, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.