This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Glean a deeper knowledge of treasury management, learn to conduct new-product risk assessments, and discover strategies to increase core deposits with this insightful webinar that will address all the treasury management products and services available on the market.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- More fully comprehend treasury management (TM)
- Maximize use of the account analysis statement tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities
- Identify treasury management products and how they benefit business clients
- Explain how TM is integrated with the bank’s technology, operations, marketing, and sales teams and how they can work together better
- Spot the risks TM products pose
- Understand new non-interest fee opportunities, how to market and brand treasury management products, and how to sell more products by meeting client needs
- Customize a sales process for your institution
- Prepare for the future of treasury management
- Employ new authentication methods to enhance your products’ security
Community banks are searching for ways to increase core deposits and non-interest fee income. Treasury management is the answer. This foundational course will address the new products, technology, and authentication methods now available and explain how to determine what your business customers may need, based on their industry – now or right from the start.
Today’s bankers must be “lenders” as well as “deposit gatherers.” Gain a deeper understanding of how the sales, treasury management, IT, marketing, and deposit operations teams must collaborate to successfully sell and implement your bank’s products and services. Discover the ideal organizational design for treasury management and how to incentivize the sales team. This comprehensive webinar will address the marketing and sales process, product implementation, and the future of cash management.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit TM sales officers/specialists, deposit operations personnel, IT staff, marketing staff, and business bankers who want to learn about treasury management products and the benefits to business clients. It will also benefit presidents/CEOs seeking the ideal organizational structure for treasury management, additional non-interest fee income, and new core deposits.
- Treasury management needs assessment
- List of sources, resources, and links to treasury management articles
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.