12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
At last! On June 24, 2019, the CFPB and the Federal Reserve Board jointly published amendments to Regulation CC that will adjust for inflation the amount of funds depository institutions must make available to accountholders. The compliance date for the adjusted amounts is July 1, 2020; however, certain technical amendments go into effect September 3, 2019.
With systems to update, disclosures to change, and staff to train, those deadlines will be here before you know it! Join us to ensure proper preparation, implementation, and deadline compliance. You will be provided with a treasure trove of tools and examples to make these changes smooth sailing.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Significant changes to the dollar amounts of holds placed on accountholder deposits, including examples
- Technical amendments that cross-reference Regulation DD – Truth-in-Savings Act
- Accountholder change-in-terms notification requirements
- Changes required by Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act amendments
- Implementation tips for future adjustments to Reg CC dollar amounts
- Effective July 1, 2020, July 1, 2025, and July 1 of every fifth year after 2025
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Funds availability schedule reference chart
- Hold examples with answers for training
- Reg CC hold review sheet
- Reg CC changes implementation action plan
- Sample Reg CC procedures
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit frontline staff, compliance officers, auditors, operations staff, training managers, and staff responsible for drafting disclosures.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Revisiting Reg CC Policies, Disclosures & Notices for Rule Changes Effective July 1, 2020"
Monday, December 9, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.