12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your CDD program up to snuff? Do you know about triggering events and the new SSN verification? How are customer risk profiles developed? Go beyond just learning to navigate the rules. Sample policy will guide you in updating your CDD program and meeting compliance obligations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Navigate the gray areas and accurately identify beneficial owners
- Get the information you need without sacrificing the accountholder experience
- Initiate event-triggered account reviews to ensure beneficial ownership and risk profile information is current and conforms to regulatory standards
- Audit your CDD program to prepare for your next exam
- Review the new SSN Verification (eCBSV) service to determine whether to enroll
When you think of CDD, you probably think of the beneficial ownership requirements. BSA’s fifth pillar is comprised of four core elements:
- Customer identification and verification
- Beneficial ownership identification and verification
- Development of a customer risk profile
- Ongoing monitoring
These new regulations significantly changed the account opening process, adding additional steps and due diligence. This session will teach effective ways to gather and verify beneficial owner information, including best practices for establishing the account’s purpose and anticipated activity. But information gathering is just part of the process. What do you do with it? How do you know when something is outside an accountholder’s “norm”? Which triggering events require file updates? Attend this jam-packed session for solutions to navigate the CDD requirements and learn how the new SSN Verification (eCBSV) service can enhance your due diligence and identity theft protection programs.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers, compliance officers, new accounts staff, and branch managers.
- Beneficial ownership calculator
- Sample CDD policy language
- Sample accountholder risk profile
- Sample business accountholder questionnaire
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Leveraging BSA Controls for More Effective OFAC Compliance"
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
"BSA High-Risk Customers:
Identifying, Enhanced Due Diligence & Monitoring"
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.