This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Trends indicate that cyber security vulnerabilities are growing threats against financial institutions. Is your institution prepared?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the cyber security oversight responsibilities of board members
- Understand the cyber security threats faced by all financial institutions
- Ask pertinent and timely questions related to cyber security
- Understand the value of the Automated Cyber Assessment Tool (ACAT)
- Determine if your cyber security controls should be improved
The persistent cyber security threat is everywhere and affects all financial institutions regardless of size. A single cyber security incident can cost an institution hundreds of thousands of dollars and immeasurable reputation damage. As a board member, do you know you are responsible for overseeing your institution’s cyber security program? What are your strategies to deal with cyber threats? What questions should you be asking your IT leadership and IT steering committee to verify your institution is properly protected? If you have ever struggled with these questions or just feel like you need to know more about board oversight of cyber security, then this presentation is for you.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for board members, CEOs, senior management, information security officers, and IT steering committee members.
- List of pertinent questions to ask related to cyber security
- Links to regulatory guidance on cyber security oversight responsibilities for board members
- FSSCC ACAT version 2.1 with highlighted areas applicable to board members
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Board Reporting: Requirements, Timing, Delivery Options, Risks & Concerns"
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
"Fiduciary Responsibilities of New & Experienced Directors"
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.