Do you have “lost” borrowers that you want to find? It is a well-known fact within collections that there are two types of skips: those that can’t be found and those that don’t want to be found. Do you know the difference? How much time do you spend attempting to locate past-due borrowers? What if there was a way to reduce the time and frustration of skip tracing and increase your accuracy? This webinar will offer innovative guidance and resources to uncover more lost borrowers and open more recovery opportunities. Join us to learn the latest tips, tricks, and landmines in skip tracing, from maximizing in-house efforts, to using the latest technology, to uncovering hidden location assets and leveraging third-party resources.
Recorded Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Creating a better method of skip tracing
- Maximizing in-house information gathering
- Privacy issues and landmines
- Using friends, family, and ex-spouses
- Hidden Internet resources
- Private detectives, repo ninjas and other dark secrets
- Subscription service gems
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Skip tracing checklist
- Inventory of skip tracing resources
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit collection managers, collection staff, skip tracers, collateral specialists, asset recovery specialists, and anyone interested in increasing their skip tracing skills.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.