This is a 90-minute webinar.
Do you have any “lost” borrowers? It is a well-known fact within collections that there are two types of skips: those that can’t be found and those that don’t want to be found. Do you know the difference? How much time is spent attempting to locate past-due borrowers?
What if there was a way to reduce the time and frustration of skip tracing and improve your success? Sometimes all you need is that extra tidbit or guidance. This webinar will offer innovative guidance and resources to help you uncover lost borrowers and increase recoveries. From maximizing in-house efforts, to using the latest technology, to uncovering hidden location assets and leveraging third-party resources, join us to learn the latest skip-tracing tips, tricks, and landmines.
Recorded May 10, 2019
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Creating a better method of skip tracing
- Maximizing in-house information gathering
- Privacy issues and landmines
- Using friends, family, and ex-spouses
- Hidden internet resources
- Private detectives, repossessions, and other methods
- Subscription service gems
- Skip-tracing checklist
- Inventory of skip-tracing resources
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit collection managers, collection staff, skip tracers, collateral specialists, and asset recovery specialists.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.