This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Cloud management is serious business. Remote management is even more intricate – and more complex since many employees now work remotely. How are you ensuring compliance, security, and accountholder privacy?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the steps to prepare for a move to the cloud and avoid common pitfalls
- Distinguish different cloud types and the pros and cons of each
- Identify and assess cloud computing risk
- Determine whether moving to the cloud could be the right move for your institution
“Cloud computing” has been around for over a decade and has gained traction in financial institutions of all sizes and system complexity. With the move to cloud computing comes new risks and considerations. The cloud is not a silver-bullet solution to outsourcing system risk and safeguarding accountholder data. Learn what financial institutions should do to ensure the necessary steps are being taken to secure accountholder information, comply with industry regulations, and leverage the benefits of cloud computing.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for IT professionals, information security officers, senior management, and anyone involved with cloud computing and vendor management.
- Best practice checklist to ensure compliance with cloud computing regulations
- Questions to ask your cloud vendor as part of vendor management
- Itemization of critical security requirements to include in a cloud vendor contract
- List of critical performance and support requirements that should be in a cloud vendor contract
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Current Trends in Cyber Crime & Payments Fraud"
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
"Maximizing Cyber Security Soundness & Minimizing Incidents"
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.