This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Credit analysts perform an important function, so it’s important to stay abreast of underwriting guidelines, how to determine risk, and regulators’ concerns. This information intensive program will cover the issues that are turning regulators’ heads and explore the effect of the pandemic on underwriting.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discuss post-pandemic credit considerations such as forward-looking credit analysis and reestablishing borrower payment ability as deferment periods end
- Better understand regulator concerns regarding credit underwriting and portfolio management, including pre-pandemic concerns
- Review your bank’s underwriting guidelines and processes for determining risks, including potential weaknesses in maintaining a one-size-fits-all underwriting strategy
- Recognize the need for stress testing on both a transactional and a portfolio basis, including the identification of defined concentrations within the bank’s loan portfolio
This presentation will provide two general focal points. First, it will summarize regulator concerns as publicly disclosed by the Agencies leading up to the webinar date. Second, it will be centered on post-pandemic prudent underwriting practices, including forward-looking financial analysis and stress testing at both the portfolio level and for defined concentrations within the bank’s loan portfolio. The presentation will conclude with a general discussion of underwriting guidelines, including the dangers of using one-size-fits-all underwriting strategies.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit staff responsible for providing credit risk assessment or portfolio management. It will be meaningful for credit analysts, loan officers, senior credit administrators, and senior loan officers.
- List of regulatory guidance statements/publications regarding agency updates of credit-related issues in 2021
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"2021 Credit Analyst Series"|
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.