12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Whether you’re a new security officer or a seasoned veteran, this program will provide vital guidance about your Bank Protection Act responsibilities.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know exactly what your position is responsible for under the Bank Protection Act and the implementing regulations
- Understand the 4 Ls of security - lighting, landscaping, locations, and locks
- Identify the proper steps to take with cash recyclers and ITMs
- Explain to management the need for an annual risk assessment
- Ascertain the records the bank security officer should keep
Join us to learn about the regulations, industry standard practices, and pointers on how to report to the board. This program will focus on implementing regulatory requirements to comply with the Bank Protection Act, specifically Regulation H, to demonstrate the framework of what your bank security program should contain. The regulations are very specific, while allowing leeway for risk management decision making. This webinar will discuss best practices and demonstrate with actual pictures what is needed to comply. Learn how to prepare and implement your security program for today’s world.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is perfect for security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, and compliance officers.
- Regulation H checklist to determine if your security program is current
- Night inspection form for physical security inspections
- Training form to review proper employee conduct during and after a robbery
- Risk Management Basics: Before, During and After the Robbery
- Risk Management Basics: Robbery Styles
- Risk Management Basics: Physical Risk Assessments, Thinking Like the Robber
- Sample incident report
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Security Officer Reports to the Board: Timing, Contents & Requirements"
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.