This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
A complex array of regulations and implications for businesses, residential property, and collateral, a compliant, well-run commercial flood insurance program requires competent, knowledgeable staff. If your confidence is ailing, or you have questions, or you just need the current scoop, this jam-packed webinar is just the prescription.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify potential problem areas:
- Contents coverage for commercial loans
- Multi-family buildings and commercial loans
- Commercial condominiums coverage and limitations
- Force placement of flood insurance
- Disputing flood zone determinations
- Proof of coverage and coverage calculations
- Compliantly provide flood notices for each tripwire event
- Understand how the June 2020 proposed FAQs impact commercial loans (finalization pending as of this writing)
- Distinguish when the detached structure provisions for residential property may apply for a business, commercial, or agricultural loan
Compliance with the flood insurance rules can present unique challenges in the commercial lending area. Commercial loan collateral may include a combination of residential and non-residential property, along with commercial inventory. These scenarios can create problem areas for complying with flood regulations. Attend this session to learn the flood coverage rules and root causes of common violations in the commercial lending arena and protect your financial institution from costly mistakes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit commercial loan officers, loan assistants, loan operations staff, compliance officers, auditors, and trainers.
- Matrix of 28 loan types, including required disclosures for consumer and commercial loans requiring flood insurance
- Commercial loan checklist
- Flood insurance resources and tools for compliance and FEMA’s Summary of Coverage for Commercial Property
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.