12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Mobile remote deposit capture (mRDC) is one of the fastest growing products offered by financial institutions and is a way to remain competitive in the marketplace – regardless of size. This session will cover compliance questions and issues faced when deploying this service to accountholders. Gain an understanding of regulatory guidance and compliance standards to ensure a strong foundation for your mRDC program. Whether you have an existing program or are considering this important, competitive service option, this session will teach you about the complexities and risks of mRDC.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- FFIEC’s mRDC guidance
- Basic legal framework of check and image exchange – understanding the background of how to handle challenges like duplicate images
- Handling image exceptions and avoiding loss
- Requisite compliance knowledge
- Risk mitigation tactics
- Recent regulatory changes that impact mRDC
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample RDC risk management policy
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for check operations staff, retail service staff, and mRDC product managers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.