12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
If Call Reports are new to you, this is the place to start. This must-attend webinar will explain how Call Reports are used and how to approach key schedules and items. Get reporting tips and the most current accounting and regulatory guidance before the next Call Report is due!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how examiners and others use Call Report information
- Maintain effective Call Report documentation
- Recognize common errors in key schedules such as:
- Balance sheet Schedule RC
- Income statement Schedule RI
- Loan-related schedules, including Schedule RC-C
- Define key concepts of reporting regulatory capital including:
- Three types of regulatory capital
- Community bank leverage ratio
- Risk-weighting of assets, including loans
- Perform and document the Call Report review process
With almost 90 pages of schedules to complete and over 700 pages of constantly changing instructions, Call Report preparation can be intimidating. New preparers and reviewers need guidance and resources to understand the basic filing requirements, cut through information overload, and establish a strong Call Report process. This session will highlight how the Call Report is used and how to approach key schedules and items, including the lending and regulatory capital schedules. Preparers and reviewers will also learn tips for properly documenting the preparation and review process. Attendees will receive a PDF booklet with the most current accounting and regulatory guidance and tips for completing the Call Report.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new Call Report preparers and reviewers and staff responsible for overseeing the accuracy and efficacy of the Call Report process.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Regulatory Capital: Standards, Ratios, Risk Weighting"
September 15, 2020
"Call Report Basic Lending Schedules:
Coding, Classifications & Loan Loss Allowance"
July 23, 2020
"Call Report Preparation: Avoiding Common Errors"
March 4, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.