12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Which Call Report schedules get the most regulatory scrutiny? How can you ensure consistency between schedules? Join us to learn best practices for Call Report audit and review and how to avoid common mistakes.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify commonly misreported Call Report line items and ensure the accuracy of key items
- Learn which Call Report schedules receive the most regulatory scrutiny and how to avoid errors in these areas
- Recognize the relationships between schedules to ensure consistency throughout
- Avoid common loan report mistakes in Schedule RC-C and Schedule RC-R for regulatory capital
- Establish best practices to audit and review Call Reports
With regulatory reporting receiving increased scrutiny from regulators, auditors, investors and others, it is imperative that Call Reports are prepared as accurately as possible. Regulators use Call Report data for offsite monitoring and to evaluate many aspects of the bank’s condition and operations. This session will focus on areas and individual line items within the Call Report that are commonly misreported and that could ultimately lead to greater regulatory scrutiny. The session will highlight key relationships between items and tips for ensuring consistent, accurate Call Report schedules. Best practices for the audit and review process will also be addressed.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, accounting and operations personnel, and others responsible for ensuring Call Report accuracy.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Update 2020"
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
"Call Report Basic Lending Schedules:
Coding, Classifications & Loan Loss Allowance"
Thursday, July 23, 2020
"Call Report Regulatory Capital: Standards, Ratios, Risk Weighting"
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.