This is a 60-minute webinar.
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR
Recording available Friday, January 29, 2021
The best defense against discriminatory lending practices at your institution is knowing how to spot them.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the nine protected classifications under the ECOA
- Explain the various forms of discrimination recognized by the federal courts
- Determine the proper procedures for the collection of monitoring information
- Know the various rules governing the evaluation of credit applications
- Understand Regulation B’s adverse action requirements
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute webinar covering the requirements imposed by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Regulation B. During the session, participants will hear about protected classifications under the ECOA and the various forms of discrimination that your institution must be on the lookout for. Attendees will gain a solid knowledge of Regulation B’s rules governing the evaluation of credit applications as well as notification requirements when taking adverse action. Proper collection of government monitoring information and rules associated with providing appraisal and other valuation copies will also be explained.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to the ECOA and Regulation B
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.