This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Change, change, change… That phrase could define the ACH Rules in 2021. What are the changes? What’s the best way to chart your course and remain compliant? This important update will provide the answers.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the new Same Day ACH processing window
- Explain the new requirements related to ACH security
- Identify when to send a reversal
- Describe the limitations on warranty claims
- Distinguish between a recurring authorization, standing authorization, and oral authorization beyond a telephone call
- Consider impacts to your institution’s existing policies and procedures to ensure readiness for new ACH Rules
As if 2020 wasn’t filled with enough change, wait until you see what the ACH Rules have in store for 2021. But don’t panic. Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s plan of action and maintain compliance. This program will cover ACH Rules updates, including the Same Day ACH third processing window, expansion of ACH security framework, WEB account validation, limitations on warranty claims, and rules intended to improve and simplify the ACH user experience.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, compliance personnel, auditors, and staff with AAP and APRP accreditation.
- Quick reference of 2021 ACH Rules changes with implementation dates and considerations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"New Time Limits for ACH Warranty Claims Effective June 30, 2021"
Monday, April 19, 2021
"New ACH Meaningful Modernization Rules Effective September 17, 2021"
Monday, August 9, 2021
"ACH Payment Reclamations & Garnishments"
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.