12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Your strategic plan should be as unique as your financial institution. Too often, executives and directors construct strategic plans based on old plans, online strategies, or brainstorming grounded in emotion or intuition. Financial services has become a much faster-paced industry than it was 15 or 20 years ago and is impacted by many more forces, challenges, competitors, and opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every institution to have a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow. Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plans, this webinar will address questions including:
- What is your vision for the future of your institution?
- Do employees know the vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does your institution’s culture and brand (everything from electronic signatures on emails to the look of the lobby) reflect the vision of where you want to take your institution?
- What risks are unique to your institution?
- Do you have the right people in the right places to fulfill the vision?
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
- Key components common to successful strategies
- Role of enterprise risk mitigation and management in the strategic plan
- Establishing best practices with board governance
- Developing, implementing, and managing the strategic planning process
- Integrating your talent management and enterprise risk management programs into your strategic plan
- How to ensure your strategic plan is implemented
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Strategic Risk Assessment for New Initiatives template
- Sources and resources
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to the leadership team, executives, supervisors with planning responsibilities, chief risk officers, and directors involved in the strategic planning process.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.