This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The battle against cyber crime and payment fraud continues. Are you keeping up? Are your processes and staff as adaptable as the criminals? Are your network defenses adequate or excellent?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and address the top five payment fraud trends
- Define and describe key strategies and controls to prevent, monitor, and mitigate cyber crime and payment fraud risks
- Discuss how fraudsters manipulate consumers into fraudulent P2P transactions
- Properly manage the ongoing risk of a remote workforce
- Understand trends in fraudsters’ online operations
Fraudsters continue to adapt and change. With increased criminal sophistication, companies large and small are becoming infiltrated, which can place the digital banking payment channels at risk. In addition, financial institution networks are under attack from fraudulent actors who are patient in their approach to compromise networks. Global losses from payment fraud have tripled from $9.84 billion in 2011 to $32.39 billion in 2020.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for information security officers, senior management, operations personnel, and staff responsible for securing accountholder information.
- Payment fraud protection best practices
- Checklist of 10 must-have network defense measures
- Best practices accountholders should implement to reduce payment fraud
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Maximizing Cyber Security Soundness & Minimizing Incidents"
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
"Moving to the Cloud: Remote Management of Risks to Customer Data"
April 8, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.