12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Inaccurate HMDA reporting can lead to costly violations. This program will identify common reporting problems and solutions. Real-life scenarios and HMDA resources will be used to help you improve training and identify errors.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify common reporting problems for:
- Temporary financing exemptions, including renewals
- Multiple-party applications and reporting secondary market activity
- Gross annual income – what counts?
- Demographic information
- Complex issues with mixed-use dwellings
- Correct action-taken codes
- Use the CFPB and FFIEC HMDA resources more effectively
- Define the correct loan purpose
- Explain complex HMDA scenarios
- Distinguish between covered loans and excluded applications
This webinar will review the fundamental HMDA requirements, while focusing on common problem areas that can create reporting violations. Real-life examples will be used to reference HMDA resources that can be used to improve training, identify errors that may not be picked up by edits or software, and streamline verifying data integrity.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all employees involved with HMDA reporting, including loan operations staff, loan officers, loan assistants, processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
- HMDA flowchart for 2020 activity, including updated CFPB resources
- HMDA key data fields
- Action taken chart
- Demographic information tool
- Step-by-step data collection definitions and important tips for reporting
- HMDA compliance resources, including fair lending checklists
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Top 10 Issues for the 2019 HMDA Report: Due March 1, 2020"
Thursday, January 23, 2020
"HMDA: Still a Four-Letter Word?"
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.