This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Debit card error resolution doesn’t have to be a headache when you know the nitty gritty details. Learn all about the precise timing issues and requirements for Reg E investigations in this expertly presented program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the regulatory coverage for debit card transactions
- Identify errors under Regulation E
- Explain the compliance timeframes for Reg E investigations
- Compare Regulation E to the card network rules
- Answer common debit card questions
The Regulation E error resolution process for debit card transactions has very specific timeframes and requirements for the investigative process. Card issuers must ensure compliance when processing debit card disputes. This webinar will include:
- The definition of unauthorized EFT
- Consumer reporting timeframes
- How to complete an investigation
- Frequently asked questions
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for card/EFT staff, audit/compliance staff, frontline staff, and AAP/APRP candidates.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"5 Steps to Simplify Reg E Claims"
May 11, 2021
"Providing Provisional Credit Under Reg E"
January 6, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.