12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This Bank Secrecy Act webinar will begin with regulators’ BSA program expectations – as that is a primary concern for the board, management, and especially the BSA officer (new or seasoned). It will also cover the more technical BSA data collection and reporting requirements. Do you know what the daily BSA function truly entails? Participants will learn which BSA program areas may need improvement and which are well in hand. Being a BSA officer requires detailed technical knowledge, and this webinar will focus on what you need to know to ensure your institution complies with all requirements.
This webinar is the first of two in a series designed to provide training for the new BSA officer and a good refresher for more seasoned BSA personnel. Because each webinar will cover different aspects of BSA, you are encouraged to attend both for a complete overview of BSA requirements.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Regulatory requirements and the exam manual
- BSA risk assessment
- BSA program requirements
- General requirements for a currency transaction report and the CTR form
- CTR exemptions and other CTR issues
- Sections 314(a) and 314(b)
- BSA requirements for purchases of cashier’s checks
- BSA requirements for wires
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The manual will provide additional background information far beyond what will be covered during the webinar and will provide new BSA officers with a roadmap to navigate the requirements
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers who are relatively new to the position and the regulation. Others will find the information a good refresher – including management, and others with BSA responsibilities.
DON'T MISS PART 2!
|"New BSA Officer Training Part 2:
Reviews, SARs, CDD, Technical Aspects & Real-Life Scenarios"
Thursday, October 17, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.