12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
What makes Millennials tick? What banking services and products are important to them? How do you get their attention? Learn more about attracting this often-elusive clientele.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Better understand what products and services most appeal to Millennials
- Identify the best “look” for your branching strategy
- Distinguish what advertising methods work best with this group
- Determine how to take advantage of their desire to “make things better”
- Master impersonal communication
How do you reach Millennials and Zs? Because their habits and mindsets often differ from older generations, the same old techniques and tired approaches won’t reach them. You have to be adaptable. From exploring the “new” sales conversation to learning how to fine tune your social media and online skills, to learning what makes them “tick,” this webinar will provide a host of tips and techniques for raking in the revenue from this often-elusive clientele.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for all your institution’s leadership, including the C-suite, marketing, branch design, and sales.
- List of sample sales conversation starters
- Anatomy of an online ad/Tweet or SnapChat
- Sample of successful best sales practices for Millennials and Zs
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.