12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
What is required to establish an IRA plan? How are they amended? What is affected by the Secure Act? What’s new for 2020? Join us to learn all this and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand rules for amending IRA agreements and disclosure statements due to the Secure Act
- Identify the documents required to properly establish an IRA plan
- Examine the important considerations surrounding beneficiary designations
- Differences between primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Discuss traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements, including the 2020 changes
- Apply IRA regular, spousal, and catch-up contribution limits
- Meet required deadlines for regular IRA contributions
- Analyze when to accept prior year contributions
This informative session has something for everyone. Whether relatively new to IRAs or a seasoned veteran, you’ll get valuable information regarding IRA plan establishment, required amendments, and eligibility. Join us for a lively review of current traditional and Roth IRA contribution limits and deadlines and explore the differing responsibilities of financial institutions and IRA owners. The new implications of the Secure Act will also be covered.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide timely guidance to individuals who have IRA operational, compliance, or reporting responsibilities and those who deal face-to-face with IRA owners. This session will also provide managers, registered representatives, and licensed insurance representatives with a solid understanding and appreciation of the current rules and responsibilities that come with establishing, amending, and accepting contributions for IRA plans.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Fundamentals of IRA Beneficiary Designations & Distributions"
Thursday, August 6, 2020
"Advanced IRA Beneficiary Issues:
Death Distribution Calculations, Trusts, Successors & More"
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.