Cybersecurity risk continues to rapidly evolve. New data breaches are publicized weekly. A core component of cybersecurity risk management is a well-thought-out incident response program. Directors’ responsibilities include staying abreast of the changing risk environment, while providing governance and oversight of the risk management program. This session will summarize the latest information on cybersecurity risks and provide guidance to directors to positively impact the incident response program.
Recorded Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Controls to combat email phishing campaigns
- Circumstances that can lead to ransomware infection
- Key control elements necessary to mitigate the risk of a breach
- Elements of an incident response program
- Case studies from actual breach situations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Examples of cybersecurity incident response tabletop exercise
- Resources and examples to build an incident response program policy
- Sample tabletop exercises for incident response program testing
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff responsible for management and oversight of internal audit, IT audit, risk management, and operational management and security.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.