12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Commercial construction loans are entirely different from real estate loans. For example, it may be necessary to create and perfect security interests in both real and personal property. Master this lending niche by learning about the process from beginning to end.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify proper construction loan documentation
- Create and perfect security interest in real and personal property involved in construction loans
- Comply with zoning, building permits, and other governmental restrictions
- Handle change orders and cost over-runs
- Manage the loan disbursement procedure and monitor work
Commercial construction lending is perhaps the most complicated type of loan – and certainly one of the most risky. Construction lending requires knowledge of unique lending processes and how to manage them. It is a trap for the unwary who think construction lending is simply making a real estate loan. This webinar will explain the commercial construction lending function from start to finish. It will address the special construction loan documents, proper perfection of security interests and liens during construction, adequate construction monitoring, and loan disbursement procedures.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is useful for loan officers, loan operations personnel, credit administration personnel, construction consultants, auditors, compliance officers, managers, and other real estate personnel.
- Loan closing checklist (list of loan documents and items needed for commercial construction loans)
- Checklist of construction lending risks and protective measures
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.