This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Bailiwick or nemesis? Crafting or slogging? However you view Call Reports and their preparation, this timely, fact-filled webinar will provide the latest Call Report changes effective March 31, 2021.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate proposed changes to the HELOC definition in the Call Report instructions
- Assess the Call Report implications of recent changes to the “savings deposit” definition under Regulation D
- Determine the impact of recent changes to regulatory capital, including the Community Bank Leverage Ratio, and other potential changes on the horizon
- Explain the proposed revisions to the international remittance transfer items reported in Schedule RC-M
- Consider the impact of changing Call Report accounting standards, including reporting changes for the ALLL and operating lease liabilities
- Understand the FDIC’s proposed transition away from quarterly Call Reports to a more-timely, technologically focused reporting framework
Given the ever-changing accounting and regulatory landscape, it is imperative that Call Report preparers and reviewers stay abreast of changes to reporting forms and instructions. The Agencies have issued multiple proposed and finalized changes that will impact all Call Report filers in 2021 and beyond. Changes include a new reporting item regarding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs); a revised definition of savings deposit; regulatory capital changes; revisions to reporting internal remittance transfers; and changes to the CECL and lease accounting standards. This session will highlight Call Report changes effective March 31, 2021, and other potential changes on the horizon, including an FDIC proposal to move away from the current quarterly reporting model for Call Reports.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their bank’s quarterly Call Reports.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Basic Lending Schedules:
Coding, Classifications & Loan Loss Allowance"
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
"Call Report Preparation: Schedule RC-R, Regulatory Capital"
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
"Improving Call Report Efficiency: Documentation, Accuracy & Common Errors"
Thursday, August 19, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.