12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The loan information provided in Call Reports allows examiners to review changes, trends, and concentrations in the bank's loan portfolio during and between examinations. Accurate and consistent loan reporting affects an examiner's perception of a bank's overall credit quality. This webinar will focus on Call Report loan classifications, including accurately coding loan types, identifying real estate loans, and other pertinent categories such as residential real estate loans, construction loans, owner-occupied versus non-owner-occupied loans, and multifamily loans. This session will prepare individuals to report loans on Schedule RC-C Part I and other Call Report schedules.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Key loan-related definitions used by examiners
- Understanding the loan classification hierarchy established in the Call Report instructions
- Identifying whether loans are considered real estate loans for Call Report purposes
- Distinguish between owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied property
- How loan coding impacts other aspects of the Call Report, including regulatory capital
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Call Report Update 2020"
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, lenders, and loan administration staff responsible for providing information for the Call Report or to bank regulators.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.