This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Staying abreast of the evolving accounting and regulatory environment is crucial for Call Report preparers and reviewers. This well-timed webinar will relay the latest Call Report preparation developments and spotlight frequent, yet avoidable, mistakes.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess the impact of proposed Call Report revisions for the 2022 reporting year
- Understand the Call Report changes at the end of 2021 related to items brokered and sweep deposits, international remittance transfers, and deferred taxes
- Determine how accounting standards changes affect the Call Report, including changes to reporting the ALLL and operating lease liabilities
- Evaluate the FDIC’s proposed transition away from quarterly Call Reports to a timelier and technologically focused reporting framework
- Accurately handle commonly misreported Call Report items, including regulatory capital items revised in 2020
Given the ever-changing accounting and regulatory landscape, it is imperative that Call Report preparers and reviewers stay current with changes to the reporting forms and instructions. The agencies continue to issue proposed and finalized changes that will impact all Call Report filers in 2022 and beyond. This session will highlight Call Report changes effective in 2022 and other potential changes on the horizon, including the FDIC’s progress on moving away from quarterly reports to a more real-time reporting model. In addition, this timely webinar will cover recent Call Report changes and items that are commonly misreported, including regulatory capital.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the quarterly reports.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.