12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Remaining independent in today’s M&A environment boils down to enhancing shareholder value. Do you have a strategy?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the importance of independent community banks in the current environment
- Distinguish between the roles of fiduciary obligations and shareholder value
- Implement strategies that create more shareholder value and drive independence
- Manage board and shareholder expectations in an increasingly volatile M&A market
- Know how to decline an offer and protect the board when considering M&A opportunities
For most community banks, the way to maintain independence in a consolidating environment is to continue to enhance shareholder value. That generally means providing a reasonable level of investment liquidity to shareholders, increasing earnings per share, providing a reasonable return on the investment compared to the alternatives, and supplying some certainty of adequate cash flow. This presentation will outline tactics to enhance value and thereby maintain independent.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, executive management, major shareholders, and others with decision-making authority over the long-term strategic direction of the organization.
- Detailed, in-depth handout describing the topics addressed
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.