This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Compliance checklists are an iconic tool, right? But do you have one for the board’s regulatory responsibilities? Is it complete? Does it include deadlines? Join us to get a comprehensive checklist (with deadlines) and a thorough understanding of directors’ compliance obligations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the regulations that apply directly to the board of directors
- Identify which written policies must be adopted by the board annually
- Explain the specific actions that must be taken by the board throughout the year
- Identify the designated officer titles that the board must appoint annually
The board of directors is ultimately responsible for the financial institution’s regulatory compliance. Certain regulations require board action at specific times during the year. To ensure regulatory compliance, it is imperative that your board understands its mandated duties and adopts the required written policies at the appropriate times. This webinar will not only explain how to comply, but also how to track the board’s compliance annually.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, executive officers, board secretaries, compliance officers, auditors, attorneys, and others who assist the board of directors.
- Calendar checklist of regulatory items the board must adopt annually, including the deadline for each
- FDIC’s Pocket Guide for Directors
- Federal Reserve’s Basics for Bank Directors
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
|"Understanding Marijuana Business Compliance for the Board"
March 9, 2020
Six 20-40 minute training modules
July 1, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.