This is a 90-minute webinar.
Financial institutions are progressively becoming key targets of security breaches. Successful breaches may result in financial loss, identity theft, and interference with operations. Recent FFIEC guidance calls for development of an incident response plan. This webinar will explain how to recognize, react, and respond to a security breach, and will help your institution review, update, or create a set of policies and procedures designed to effectively respond to security incidents.
Recorded September 28, 2017
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Often-overlooked control elements that can mitigate breach risks
- Key controls necessary to limit the effectiveness of email phishing campaigns
- How your institution can become infected and affected by ransomware
- Elements of an incident response program
- Case studies from actual breach situations
- Examples of cybersecurity incident response tabletop exercises
- Resources and examples from which to build an incident response program policy document
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff with oversight or responsibility for information technology, including internal audit, IT audit, IT risk management, and IT operational management.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.