12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
OFAC compliance is no joke! Failure to comply can result in huge fines and penalties. Now is the time to broaden your knowledge of the 2019 OFAC guidelines and how to use your BSA/AML program to mitigate risk.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create and manage an OFAC compliance program based on May 2019 OFAC guidelines
- Discuss other recent developments regarding OFAC
- Explain the overlap between OFAC and BSA/AML risk management
- Leverage your BSA/AML program to mitigate OFAC risk
The US Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) administers and enforces economic and trade sanction programs against targeted foreign governments, individuals, groups, and entities to support national security and foreign policy goals and objectives. In general, the OFAC regulations require financial institutions to:
- Block accounts and other property of specified countries, entities, and individuals and
- Prohibit or reject unlicensed trade and financial transactions with specific countries, entities, and individuals.
Who must comply with OFAC regulations? How do the Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering requirements fit in? What types of records must be kept? What if my financial institution is found noncompliant? Don’t risk the substantial consequences of noncompliance. In many cases, civil and criminal penalties have exceeded several million dollars. Join us to learn how to leverage BSA/AML controls to conquer OFAC compliance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance personnel, particularly those responsible for OFAC and BSA/AML compliance.
- Sample AML/OFAC policies
- Sample AML/OFAC risk assessment
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Avoiding BSA Compliance Violations"
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
"BSA Compliance Requirements During the COVID-19 Challenge"
Friday, April 24, 2020
"BSA High-Risk Customers:
Identifying, Enhanced Due Diligence & Monitoring"
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.