12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
COVID-19 is already having a huge impact on the economy. But closer to home, how is it likely to affect your bank’s financial health? Join us to learn more about the impact and how to monitor key financial gauges during this epic disruption.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Spot weakening trends in your loan portfolio
- Understand key considerations for assessing capital adequacy through stress testing
- Assess crucial considerations for interest rate risk in a highly volatile environment
- Track key liquidity indicators
- Ask pertinent questions about re-engineering your processes and workflow for more offsite staff
Few of us foresaw the sudden, significant impact on the financial industry that the coronavirus has brought. After many years of economic growth and stability, the impact may be significant. This webinar will address aspects of your bank that are most likely to be impacted, key indicators of your organization’s health, and what to monitor to quickly identify weaknesses. You’ll receive practical suggestions to keep you on top of your bank’s health, which is critical for timely decision-making.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely program will benefit board members and executive management, including CEOs, COOs, chief risk officers, chief lending officers, and CFOs.
- Checklist of actions to consider and questions you should ask
- Employee training log
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"New FFIEC Procedures & Pandemic Guidance for
Business Continuity Management & Resilience"
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.