12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As CECL’s implementation date draws nearer, community banks need to move from the preparation stage, which focused on gathering information and evaluating options, to the decision-making stage. This presentation will cover important issues to address on the homestretch toward CECL implementation. Join us to learn the decisions that need to be made in the near future and the factors to consider.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Portfolio segmentation
- Third-party vendor considerations
- Creating an allowance estimation process that is thorough and efficient
- Governance – developing proper policies and oversight of the allowance process under CECL
- Whether to elect the optional CECL Transition Provision for regulatory capital that permits institutions to phase in the initial effect of CECL on regulatory capital over three years
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Questions to consider regarding CECL-related decisions
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"CECL Rule Overview: Preparation, Planning & Data Collection"
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Availability extended until December 31, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit CEOs, presidents, CFOs, chief credit officers, chief risk officers, senior lenders, credit and risk staff, and all involved with the ALLL process or preparing for CECL.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.