This is a 60-minute webinar.
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR
Recording available Friday, January 29, 2021
HMDA violations can have serious and far-reaching consequences for financial institutions. A solid, basic understanding of Reg C and HMDA will help keep your institution out of a regulatory quagmire.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine whether your institution is required to collect and report HMDA data
- Identify the transactions to which HMDA applies
- Understand the data points that your institution must collect and report
- Know when to submit your institution’s loan application register (LAR)
- Explain how the general public can access your institution’s HMDA data
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute session covering the requirements imposed by the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and Regulation C. During the session, participants will learn about HMDA’s institutional coverage test and what constitutes a reportable transaction. The session will also cover the data collection requirements for both traditional and low-volume filers, recording and reporting requirements, and rules concerning the public disclosure of HMDA data.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to HMDA and Regulation C
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.