12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Since October 3, 2015, mortgage lenders have been required to comply with the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) requirements. This operational experience has resulted in a certain comfort level with the TRID disclosures. However, the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (BCFP) has adopted numerous changes to the disclosure requirements, including TRID amendments effective October 1, 2018. Auditors and examiners continue to closely scrutinize lenders’ TRID compliance.
The Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure include detailed and complex disclosure requirements. Further, transaction-specific requirements demonstrate the importance of audit and quality-control processes to ensure compliance. This webinar will revisit specific disclosure requirements and address common questions. Sample and annotated model forms will be used to demonstrate disclosure requirements in specific situations.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure requirements
- Disclosure variations based on transaction specifics
- Sample forms to demonstrate compliance
- Tips for pinpointing regulatory sections for additional research and confirmation
- Analysis of required calculations and disclosure obligations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms, with annotated forms showing regulatory and legal citations
- Guide to the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Analyzing Common TRID Compliance Violations"
Thursday, November 1, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage lenders, compliance staff, and audit teams. Having representatives from each department will ensure everyone is on the same page regarding TRID disclosure requirements.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.