12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
CECL is coming sooner than you think. Financial institutions are moving from the preparation stage, which focused on gathering information and evaluating options, to the decision-making stage. Do you know the most critical elements that must be addressed to successfully implement CECL both strategically and tactically? Attend this webinar and get ready to ask the right questions to ensure your institution is readying for CECL and understands its implications.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Regulatory update on CECL implementation
- Governance: developing proper policies and oversight of the allowance process under CECL
- Key CECL implementation dates
- Crucial decisions that must be made to implement CECL on time
- Strategic considerations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Questions to consider regarding CECL-related decisions
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit CEOs, presidents, CFOs, chief credit officers, and chief risk officers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.