12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Risk assessments are at the core of a strong enterprise risk management (ERM) program. This session will summarize ERM’s basic concepts and the risk assessment process. It will specifically focus on three key risk assessments that are critical ERM program components: enterprise risk management, general information technology, and internal controls risk assessments. You will gain practical tools and examples you can implement immediately. This webinar is for those who have a foundational knowledge of ERM and who will benefit from specific examples of how to complete these three important risk assessments.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- ERM overview and key definitions
- Three key phases of ERM and how risk assessments fit in
- The risk assessment process and a complete example of an ERM risk assessment
- Information technology risk assessment – definitions, areas assessed, and categories included
- Complete example of IT risk assessment
- Internal controls risk assessment – definitions, areas assessed, and categories included
- Complete example of internal controls risk assessment
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- ERM risk assessment template
- IT risk assessment template
- Internal controls risk assessment template
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for risk managers, risk leaders, chief risk officers, compliance officers, COOs, chief credit officers, internal auditors, and the entire risk management team.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.