12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know the purpose and objective of loan review? Does your process meet regulatory expectations? Do the board and senior management have the information needed to manage credit risk? Discover more about the loan review process and receive sample loan review policy.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate the purpose and objective of loan review, which guides the entire process
- Develop a “loan review plan” that includes pulling samples and develop loan review request memos
- Properly implement your loan grading system
- Compare the provided loan review sample report outline (which complies with regulatory guidelines) to what you are using
- Understand the assessment factors for credit risk, loan-to-cost ratios, and nonaccrual status issues
What are examiners expecting in your loan review process? They expect a strong method for determining the overall level and direction of credit risk in your portfolio on an ongoing basis. And regardless of whether loan review is conducted in-house or outsourced, the bottom line is identical. This session will explore the loan review steps that will meet examiners’ expectations and provide management and the board with the information needed to ensure credit risk is understood and well-managed.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan review officers, senior lending officers, loan officers, and board members.
- Sample loan review policy
- Sample loan review line sheet (Excel worksheet)
- Three case studies (one each for a consumer, real estate, and commercial loan)
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Dissecting Loan Loss Reserves, Including CECL Expectations"
November 5, 2020
"Top 10 Consumer Loan Documentation Mistakes"
July 9, 2020
"Documenting & Perfecting Farm & Livestock Loans"
May 21, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.