12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
While ACH payment risk can’t be eliminated, strategies can be implemented to limit it. Using real-life scenarios, this program will identify risks associated with originating and receiving ACH payments and cover ten important tips to mitigate your institution’s risk.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Five primary types of risk associated with ACH payment processing
- Ancillary risks related to ACH payment processing
- ACH rule requirements for managing origination risk
- Effective risk management strategies and controls by risk type
- Using a real-life scenario, identify risks and apply appropriate mitigation techniques to limit potential loss
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 10 tips to effectively manage ACH payment risks
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, risk/compliance staff, auditors, and those individuals with the AAP and/or APRP accreditation.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.