12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Hold that check! But why and how long? Regulation CC hold requirements were supposed to get easier when every check was deemed “local,” but examiners are still finding weaknesses and violations in processes and forms. This webinar will explain hold requirements, describe an easy-to-implement monitoring and review process, and dissect the required funds availability policy. Reg CC holds are an important way to protect your institution. This webinar will provide the tools and resources to place holds with confidence – and fulfill the annual Reg CC training requirement!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Examples of when to use the case-by-case and six exception holds
- Procedures to evaluate the accuracy of the hold on the notice and in the system
- Components of required consumer notices
- Substitute check disclosures, provisions, and warranties
- Overview of updates to Subpart B (as available)
- Auditing Reg CC processes before your next examination
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Easy-to-use, color-coded chart to determine the appropriate hold period
- Checklist to review hold accuracy
- Sample substitute check claim form
- Scenarios with answers for staff training
- Sample Reg CC policy
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Top 25 Things to Know About Reg CC Changes Before July 1, 2018"
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Availability extended until December 31, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the frontline, new account personnel, deposit operations staff, auditors, and compliance officers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.