12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Electronic banking continues to evolve, and financial institutions must keep pace with technology, regulatory requirements, and cybersecurity challenges. Recent surveys indicate that 51% of US adults use an online banking application. This fast-paced session will cover the required disclosures for opening deposit accounts, E-SIGN compliance, BSA due diligence for CIP, and best practices for opening deposit accounts online. Learn a six-step process for consumer consent and common challenges with deposit account opening procedures.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- E-SIGN-related deposit regulations and specific compliance provisions
- Common questions regarding E-SIGN
- Six-step consumer consent process
- Basic steps for E-SIGN implementation, including CIP, vendor selection, and more
- FFIEC expectations for cybersecurity risk assessment
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Exam procedures and online banking resources
- E-SIGN checklist and answers to common questions
- Social media policy template
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will ensure e-banking compliance and is best suited for compliance officers, risk managers, operations managers, business development managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Emerging Trends & Developments in Online, Mobile & Digital Channels"
Thursday, September 26, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.