8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
As of February 1, 2019, financial institutions must use the BSA suspicious activity report (SAR) to report certain cybercrimes and illicit cyber activities. This webinar will assist both IT personnel (what needs to be reported) and BSA personnel (how to report), as both have a role under the new requirements. A group effort is needed to provide appropriate, correct information to FinCEN. Attend this webinar to learn how to bring the efforts of both groups together to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- What cyber issues need to be reported via a SAR?
- How to complete the appropriate SAR sections to provide useful information
- What needs to be done differently for this type of SAR?
- The process of writing the “technical” narrative
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The manual will provide a comprehensive set of instructions for completing all aspects of a SAR, with special emphasis on cyber issues
- Employee training log
- NEW: Interactive Quiz to measure staff learning
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Accurately Completing the SAR Line-by-Line"
Monday, May 6, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Because this subject necessarily involves both the IT and BSA departments, it is recommended that they attend this webinar together. It will also benefit management and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.