12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) mortgage loan requirements continue to be a significant hot spot for mortgage lenders. While examiners initially looked for good faith efforts to comply, examiners and auditors now require full compliance with even the most technical TRID requirements. This means mortgage lenders – led by their compliance and audit teams – need to ensure compliant disclosures and procedures. These compliance efforts must span the TRID spectrum – timing requirements, written lists of providers, tolerance levels, and documentation of the intent to proceed, changed circumstances, and disclosure receipt confirmation.
While a full review and analysis of TRID requirements is not possible, this webinar will provide answers to common questions and likely areas of scrutiny. Timing requirements, written lists of providers, and tolerance levels will be specifically analyzed. Documentation and record retention requirements will also be addressed. Most importantly, this training incorporates the BCFP’s TRID amendments which require mandatory compliance by October 1, 2018.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Timing requirements for loan estimates, written lists of providers, and revised loan estimates
- Tolerance levels and ability to reset tolerance levels
- Documentation requirements for intent to proceed, changed circumstances, and an applicant’s receipt of required disclosures
- Common questions and resources regarding documenting compliance
- Tips for pinpointing regulatory sections for additional research and confirmation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Regulatory citations with answers to frequently asked questions
- Summary of tolerance levels and examples of tolerance violations and cure processes
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Proper Preparation of the TRID Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure"
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage lenders, compliance staff, and audit teams. Having representatives from each department will ensure everyone is on the same page when reviewing common issues.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.