12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
How do you handle incoming ACH entries if an accountholder is deceased? Are the right policies and procedures in place to ensure your financial institution doesn’t incur loss due to incorrectly handling death notification entries (DNEs)? Join this webinar to learn proper handling of federal benefit payments to deceased accountholders.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Information about federal government benefit payment processing
- Reclamation rules for government and corporate entities
- How to limit your financial liability with reclamations and DNEs
- Constructive versus actual knowledge of death
- Handling ACH payments once you know an accountholder is deceased
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Printable government payments quick-reference cards
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, the frontline, service representatives, branch personnel, and AAP candidates.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.