12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Learn the top 10 HMDA challenges and gain valuable tools for submitting your 2019 HMDA data.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Confidently submit the 2019 data with improved data integrity
- Effectively use the HMDA resources in the CFPB’s 2019 FIG
- Define several confusing issues, such as the definition of a dwelling, mixed-use property scenarios, and complex demographic information collection
- Explain how to handle quality edits
- Understand clarifications for complicated data points
HMDA reporting continues to be a challenge for many financial institutions – and is potentially expensive. One of the 10 largest HMDA lenders was fined $1.75 million on June 5, 2019, for filing multiple years of inaccurate reporting. This fast-paced webinar will cover the top 10 HMDA challenges and provide valuable tools, so you can confidently submit your 2019 HMDA data by March 1, 2020. The materials will include citations, tips, and real-life examples, and illustrate the roots of reporting errors.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all employees who need to understand and manage HMDA reporting, including loan operations staff, loan officers, loan assistants, processors, compliance officers, fair lending officers, IT support staff, and auditors.
- HMDA worksheets and flowchart, including updated resources from the CFPB
- Lists of data fields for each data point
- Step-by-step data collection definitions and tips to avoid mistakes
- HMDA compliance resources, including submission checklists and fair lending considerations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Common HMDA Violations & Challenges"
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.