AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR
Recording available Monday, June 1, 2020
Join financial institution veteran and recovering General Counsel, David Reed, as he reviews OSHA, CDC, ADA, and Department of Labor guidance to explain key concepts and best practices for re-opening your facilities. The time for putting a plan together is now! Are you ready?
This expanded webinar session (runtime: ~150 minutes) covers everything you need to know to bring your staff and customers safely back to the branch. All for the price of a regular webinar!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Decipher the stay-at-home order
- Evaluate timing – How soon is too soon?
- Identify essential (and vulnerable) staff
- Draft required policies and procedures
- Learn best practices for the new normal – from density to disinfectants
- Create effective communications for staff and customers
“We’ll all get through this together!” has become the rallying cry for Americans as we navigate the multi-faceted crises created by COVID-19. But how will we know when we’re through it? And what will our world look like? Do we just get back to business as usual? Most likely, we’ll return to our workplaces slowly and deliberately, and things will not be the same. While each state and locality is re-opening at a different pace, there are similarities in how we’ll all get back to the “new normal.” However, we cannot wait until all the stay-at-home orders are lifted to figure out what our new normal is going to be.
Now is the time to tackle tough issues like:
- Communicating expectations with staff
- Dealing with new cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Instant testing of employees and clients
- Future vaccination considerations
- Rearranging the office to comply with social distancing requirements
- Dealing with fearful and anxious employees
From Plexiglass shields to facemasks and rearranged office areas and pathways, you will need to let staff know what to expect, and prepare yourself for a potentially bumpy ride as you adjust to the new rules of the work environment.
This session will provide guidance and insight to help you answer these three critical questions:
- When do we re-open our facilities?
- Who will come back, and in what order?
- How will we conduct business in the new normal?
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives, managers, compliance staff, HR staff, facilities, frontline managers, and anyone involved with operations.
- Sample Return-to-Work Policy
- Business operations checklist
- Regulatory guidance
- Resource guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Financial Scams, Fraud & Criminal Activity During COVID-19"
Friday, May 1, 2020
"New FMLA Families First Requirements for Paid Leave Effective April 1, 2020"
Monday, March 30, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.