This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your marketing keeping up with the shifting sands of consumer attitudes and behavior? Remaining relevant is harder than ever before and virtual relevance is key to reaching fickle consumers. The competition is stiff. Give your marketing game a boost with this jam-packed program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- More clearly define how consumer behavior has shifted and ways marketing/ outreach strategies must adjust to remain relevant
- Embrace the need to empower your staff to build their personal brand digitally and provide training on how to create relationships virtually
- Adapt your culture to the new digital-first consumer and serve their financial needs
- Further understand the various social platforms (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and recent changes/features you should be using
- Better measure and analyze your marketing efforts to track performance and aid with engagement and ROI calculations
It’s no secret that 2020 brought a lot of change – much of which shifted how consumers interact and engage with all types of brands. The banking industry was not immune to this evolutionary impact. More than ever, marketing strategies must adapt to these changing needs to remain relevant – not just from a product perspective, but in your marketing efforts.
Unless you’ve implemented a comprehensive digital marketing-focused strategy, the likelihood of capturing consumers’ attention will only become more challenging. Then add the growing competition of non-traditional players jostling for position, the growing trend of video, the impact of personal branding at the employee level, just to name a few. Do you need to step up your marketing game?
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will focus on the marketing and retail areas. However, the insights provided will benefit business development staff (i.e., lenders and relationship managers) and senior executive leaders responsible for the institution’s strategic direction.
- Excel-based UTM “tagging” record sheet to assist in maintaining a comprehensive list of Google campaign URLs to help measure inbound website promotional activity
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Hot Topics in Social Media Engagement for Community Banks"
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
"Federal Requirements for Tech-Based Marketing:
Websites, Social Media, Robo Calls & More"
March 17, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.