12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Loan review is the backbone of internal control of the loan portfolio. It is imperative that your financial institution has a dynamic process for independently assessing the overall level and direction of credit risk, as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Periodic, objective reviews of credit risk levels, risk management processes, and compliance considerations are essential to effective portfolio management. Whether your loan review is conducted in-house or by a third party, the purpose is the same.
Join this session for a walk-through of examiners’ expectations that you can compare to your loan review process, ensuring that your financial institution’s consumer, commercial, and real estate lending practices are safe, sound, and compliant.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Loan review purpose and objectives
- A “loan review plan,” including how to pull a sample and a loan review request memo
- Loan grading systems
- Consumer, commercial, and real estate loan case studies
- A sample report outline showing what examiners are looking for
- Three new focus points in loan review:
- The assessment factors for credit risk
- Loan-to-cost ratio
- Nonaccrual status issues
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample loan review policy
- Sample loan review line sheet (worksheet in Excel)
- Sample loan review report outline
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Auditing Your Loan Portfolio: Consumer, Commercial & Real Estate"
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan review officers, senior lending officers, loan officers, and loan audit personnel.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.