12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Rule changes have arrived. Are more on the way? Attend this webinar for a timely overview of important rule changes affecting IRA and HSA plans. Understand the impact of recent tax reform legislation on IRA plans, including the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 and the Budget Bipartisan Act of 2018. Whether you work directly with IRA and HSA owners or your role includes operational, reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide practical insights into the latest IRA and HSA issues.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE-IRA, and HSA contribution limitations, including COLA calculation changes
- Recent regulatory guidance and proposed legislation, including any late-breaking news
- The latest information on recharacterizations, the 10% premature distribution penalty tax, rollover treatment of erroneous IRS levies, taxable alimony, handling federally declared disaster area distributions and rollovers, and much more
- HSA rules rarely discussed:
- Handling mistaken HSA owner distributions
- Dealing with mistaken employer HSA contributions
- Less common qualified medical expenses
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"IRA Series: Handling IRA Required Minimum Distributions & Roth Distributions"
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
"IRA Series: Processing IRA Rollovers & Transfers"
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for individuals who deal with IRAs or HSAs, whether on the frontline, behind the scenes in the IRA/HSA operations area, or in a supervisory or management capacity. Licensed insurance and registered representatives will also benefit. Join us to gain a greater appreciation and understanding of what is important and relevant in the world of IRAs and HSAs in 2019 and beyond.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.